Have you noticed lately how many finance roles have “Financial Modelling” listed as a core skill?
Financial modelling is now one of the most sought after skills in today’s corporate world and demand for Financial Modelling experience continues to outstrip supply.
Whether you are looking for a profile into Fund Raising, Equity Research, Private Equity, Venture Capital, Project Finance, Corporate Finance, Credit Analysis etc., skills around Financial Modelling is very critical and it is very important that you holistically understand the nuances of Financial Modelling.
If you want to get the best of paypackage in the industry, you cannot simply miss out on developing the skill in today's world.
Topics to be covered:
- Skills required to build a great financial model
- Key metrics to be tracked
- Types of information to be gathered
- Different types of reports to be analysed
- Key assumptions to be analysed
- Modelling Best practices
- Things to keep in mind while developing projections
- Cell by cell built up of a real world financial model
- Classification between Reported and Proforma statements
- Developing projections of Income Statement/Balance Sheet and Cash Flows
- Building supporting schedules
- Debt and Interest schedules
- Incorporating sensitivity analysis
- Circularity breaker methods
- Using of Toggle etc.
Who may attend the program:
One who have a general understanding of Financial Statements i.e, Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
How is the program conducted:
This is a video based program which you may access on our platform at your own time and comfort 24/7.
You will be receiving a soft Completion Certificate once you are through with the program.
You would have LIFETIME ACCESS on our platform.
Once you complete the program, you will be able to list your profile on our JOB BOARD so that your profile may be reviewed by recruiters and you may get a call directly from them.
If you have any queries, please drop a mail at email@example.com or call at 9867630701