Credit Rating Framework Mastery
Credit Rating Analysis Framework charts out the set of aspects that a Financial Analyst needs to look into from a Business, Industry, Management, Project and Finance perspective
Are you someone who wish to make a career as a Financial Analyst?
If yes, then I have come up with something which I believe is going to provide immense value to you.
As you understand, the responsibility of a Financial Analyst is to provide deep insights to customers/seniors that helps them to take the right financial decision.
Though the objective is to attain a financial decision, but the path to analysis does not necessarily rest only on financial aspects. A Financial Analyst irrespective of where he/she is working has to analyse the aspects around Business, Management, Project, Industry along with Financial aspects. So the time spent on Financial aspects as per me is roughly 20% of the entire exercise where as the rest takes up roughly 80% of the time and effort.
Hence, it is critical to know which are those perspectives that you need to build on to do not only justice to your work but make a mark for yourself.
The interviewers are always eager to understand whether you carry those perspectives.
Basis my years of experience, I have seen that the Credit Rating Analysis Framework used by Credit Rating Agencies is quite comprehensive in this regard as they need to analyze basis all the aspects to come up with a correct rating.
The same framework may be used by a commercial banker, investment banker and so on to get a true perspective at the time when you are undertaking analysis.
The ‘Credit Rating Analysis Framework’ will help you to get to understand in detail as to what are the aspects that needs to be looked into.
The broad aspects covered in the program are as follows:
a. Key Tenets of Credit Rating Analysis
b. What may be rated
c. Credit Rating process
d. Credit Rating Framework
e. Business Risk Assessment Framework
f. Industry Risk Assessment Framework
g. Management Risk Assessment Framework
h. Project Risk Assessment Framework
i. Financial Risk Assessment Framework
j. How this all adds up to a Rating
k. Rating Sheet Structure
Who may attend the program:
Whoever wants to be a Financial Analyst/ presently in a Financial Analyst role in an Investment Bank/Commercial Bank/Credit Rating Agency/NBFC etc.
How is the program conducted:
This is a video based program which you may access on our platform at your own time and comfort 24/7.
You will be receiving a soft Completion Certificate once you are through with the program.
You would have LIFETIME ACCESS on our platform.
Once you complete the program, you will be able to list your profile on our JOB BOARD so that your profile may be reviewed by recruiters and you may get a call directly from them.
Benefits of attending this program:
- Get the precise formula of Analysis
- Be employable from the very first day
- Deepen your analysis skills for those who are already working
- Access the program at a time and place convenient to you
This is what the students of the previous batch had to say:
“I completed the Credit Analysis framework course today. Really liked the course. Had done work on corporate guarantees before where we looked into credit rating of companies. This knowledge of mechanics of arriving at credit rating made me understand that work better.” - Krupakar
“I have completed the Credit Rating Course. It has enhanced my knowledge to an enormous level”. – Krishank
"I gained a lot of best class of knowledge on Credit Rating Analysis perspective through this course, which will help me in my career and business relations as well and I will highly recommend it to my friends and colleagues for sure and I must say it's a must do for all who want to know about the Credit Rating Analysis framework. Again, I thank you for coming up with such a wonderful course and appreciate all the hard work and efforts put in by you for making the course so informative in a very easy way." - Gaurav
If you have any question, please drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 9867630701