MS Excel as we know is an ocean and it is really challenging to know each and everything around that.
But you cannot make a career in Finance without having strength around MS Excel.
But is it that we need to know everything around Excel to proficiently apply the same in Finance?
Not exactly, you need to be aware of the Essential aspects of Excel which are most frequently used in context of Finance.
This program is aimed at placing across the most Essential aspects of MS Excel that you need to know in context of Finance.
This is 50 part video based program where I discussed on different aspects of MS Excel calculation in context of Finance.
A snapshot of the set of aspects that would be covered in the program are as follows:
- Calculating Loan Payment
- Calculating Accrued Interest
- Analysing Data
- Determining between Scenarios
- Evaluate Formula easily
- Circular Referencing
- Splitting sheet for easier Analysis
- Calculating Future Value with Equal Payment
- Calculating Future Value with Variable Interest Rate
- Clubbing Data for easier Analysis
- Locating Data Horizontally
- Determining cells which are unlocked
- Making changes within a range in a Protected Sheet
- Calculating NPV of Irregular Inputs
- Trend and Forecasting
- Working on Multiple Workbooks etc.
[ Please Note : This is a representative set of aspects that will be covered. There are much more and beyond than this that will be covered in the program ]
This program helps you to focus on what is essential and save you from being overwhelmed with excel when you are working on Finance.
This is a video based program which you may access on our platform at your own time and comfort 24/7.
You will be receiving a soft Completion Certificate once you are through with the program.
You would get LIFETIME ACCESS of the videos.