Increasing global uncertainty, volatility in capital flows, intensifying business competition, disruptive technologies, changing consumer preferences, increasing investment and financial risk are some of the factors influencing the way business is conducted in the 21st century.
Organisations are being driven to constantly reinventing themselves and compete on the basis of speed, cost, quality innovation, flexibility and customer responsiveness.
Corporate restructuring plays an important role in this overall strategy. M&A as a growth strategy to achieve scale is been driven to unprecedented levels.
This Program will provide expert conceptual and practical insights into the nuances of M&A and LBO that has wide significance in inorganic growth and strategic finance.
This course is designed for professionals who intends to make a career in investment banking, corporate development, private equity, and other areas of corporate finance that deal with analysing M&A and LBO transactions.
This is 32 part video based program developed with the objective of assisting one to learn how to structure a M&A and LBO model in the most efficient way, integrate the acquirer and the target into a pro forma model, derive the valuation etc.
The broad topics covered are as follows:
- Defining Merger and Acquisition
- Different types of Merger
- Reasons for M&A
- Core Strategic objectives of M&A
- Typical roles of a M&A professional
- Difference between Buyside and Sellside engagement in context of M&A
- Deal Mechanics in context of M&A
- 3 types of Sales processes significant in M&A and what it depends on
- Stages of Auction Process
- Key features of Purchase and Sales Agreement
- Different types of Deals and their practical characteristics
- Asset acquisition vis-à-vis Stock Acquisition
- Swap Ratio calculation in Excel
- Methodologies of Deal Financing
- Cash and Stock Transaction
- How to structure an offer for an exchange of shares
- How to interpret Accretion/Dilution
- Combination Analysis
- Purchase Method vs Pooling Method
- Steps for Deal Structuring Modelling
- Deal Structuring and Valuation Model on Excel
- How to determine the Value of Synergy
- How to determine Share price impact post the deal
- What is the basic thought process around LBO
- What makes a good LBO candidate
- Key assumptions of LBO modelling
- How to calculate the Exit Value return in case of LBO in Excel
- What is the significance of APV in context of LBO
- Calculation of PV using APV in Excel
- LBO Modelling in Excel
How is the program conducted:
This is a video based program which you may access on our platform at your own time and comfort 24/7.
You will have LIFETIME ACCESS to the program.
You will be receiving a soft Completion Certificate once you are through with the program.
Once you complete the program, you will be able to list your profile on our JOB BOARD so that your profile may be reviewed by recruiters and you may get a call directly from them.
What is included in the program :
- Interview Questions that are commonly asked on M&A and LBO
- Keywords that shall be placed on resume that will help in been selected by the recruiters
- Excel Templates of Financial Models
- Certificate of Completion
- Job Board Facility